quarta-feira, 26 de outubro de 2005

love...confution

Fistful of LoveI was lying in my bed last night staring At a ceiling full of stars When it suddenly hit me I just have to let you know how I feel We live together in a photograph of time I look into your eyes And the seas open up to me I tell you I love you And I always will And I know you can't tell me I know you can't tell meSo I'm left to pick up The hints, the little symbols of your devotion So I'm left to pick up The hints, the little symbols of your devotionAnd I feel your fists And I know it's out of love And I feel the whip And I know it's out of love And I feel your burning eyes burning holes Straight through my heart It's out of love It's out of loveI accept and I collect upon my body The memories of your devotion I accept and I collect upon by body The memories of your devotionAnd I feel your fists And I know it's out of love And I feel the whip And I know it's out of love And I feel your burning eyes burning holes Straight through my heart It's out of love, ooh hooIt's out of loveGive me a little bit serious loveGive me a little full loveBe full of loveFists, fists, fists full of love...

3 comentários:

deep disse...

Parece que o Anthony e a sua banda estão por Portugal! Já ouvi Stuart A. Staples. Aquilo é mesmo Tindersticks, não é? Pra quê mudar o nome? Não é que não tenha gostado, mas se é a mesma coisa?!...

Patrícia disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Patrícia disse...

Das músicas mais lindas que já ouvi... perfura e embala ao mesmo tempo. Um pouco ao jeito do Jeff Buckley... lágrimas que têm de ser choradas, suponho.